Damage Prevention Services
- Underground Facility Locating
- GPS Map Creation
- Specialty Locating Equipment Services
- Provincial First Call Management Services
Pipeline Right-of-way Inspections
- Annual Right-of-way Inspections
- Signage Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Depth of Cover Analysis and Reporting
- Pro-active Pipeline Inventory and Mapping Services
UAV (Drone) Services
- UAV-based Inspections
- 2D and 3D Mapping
- Site-specific Emergency Response Plans
Call Before You Dig
Sask 1st Call is a “Call Before You Dig” location screening and notification service for contractors and customers who are planning to dig or excavate. Calling Sask 1st Call will proactively alert the Sask 1st Call subscriber companies of plans to disturb the ground. Sask 1st Call will issue line locate request notifications to subscriber companies to ensure that underground facilities are clearly marked before work starts.
First Call organizations enhance safety to the public and digging community as well as reduce damage and associated costs to underground facilities.
Call 1 (866) 828-4888 or go online to place your 1st Call.